Monday, August 13, 2007

Congratulations Nee Lee !!!

NO....it isn't Nee Lee's b-day yet,
and NO...she's not getting married
:)))))))))))))))))))))
NEE LEE IS GRADUATING!!!!!

and NO.....it is not her Bachelor's Degree....
and definitely not diploma.

NEE LEE is now holding an excellent Masters Degree,
in Engineering....

WOOHOOOO!!!!
pssttt by the way...which major ar?
*scratch head*
We sampai-ed early,
and pottered around the campus.

Monkey proudly showed JS around..

"This is my faculty!!! Isn't it cool? everything is so multimedia!!!"
"...................................."

"Look at this...looks at that...this is how it works..bla bla bla bla yada yada yada."
"Baby, wait till I show u my boarding school, my college and my university in Manchester."
-_-

okie lar...your campus more canggih lar.
JS missed out a lot *I think*
during his childhood.

Attended primary school before he was 5,
and was sent away to UK at 15.
and completed EVERYTHING before he was 20.

OMG, u've must been a nerd.
after a mad dash of graduates with their parents,
and siblings, and cousins and grandparents,
and friends and ....the whole KAMPONG lar.
I managed to spot Nee Lee in her robes.

Nee Lee looked so dashing!!!!
Nee Lee,
I am so proud of u...
Muaks muaks muaks!!

Can't u see I was almost in tears??
I think the pic shows.
Super Nerd JS, Her excellency Nee Lee and teary Monkey.
How time flew us by,
when we were still silly gals,
doing silly things,
and saying silly things to each other.
*I think we still have some percentage of silliness in us today*

Read about my silly post of life with Nee Lee here

Congratulations to you again Nee Lee,
Stay SILLY ya!!!
hehehehhee

and remember to invite me for your PHD's convocation.
:))))))

2 comments:

neil said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

I typed all of the above... no copy&paste (that's cheating :P)

CHER-RY said...

You are definitely most welcome Mademoiselle. :-)