Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Carlton Gourmet, Ritz Carlton

ooOoooo
Ecstatic!!!

Beautiful CS took Monkey
for lunch at Carlton Gourmet

I lurve this place...
U'll see more of me there.

So much of gourmet ingredients to be found here...
I don't have to go to Mr. Ho's Fine Foods again!!!
but then...
the prices.....tsk tsk... such huge difference.
-_-
Well anyway there are certain things that I can get here..
and not there.
and vice versa.
Beautiful CS & Monkey
It was a great lunch,
Thanks babe!

Yea Yea I forgot to snap the rest of the food we had.
there's alwiz next time.

and hey...
I can't wait to attend your big thang.

Frankly speaking...
I just can't wait to see how u gonna thrash those sotongs..
yeah I know...
I am EVIL.

but I think they deserved it,
Call me anytime babe,
if u ever need anything else.
i can even lend u my "so-nice-to-slap-ppl" punya right hand.
very slappable (is there such word?)

Carlton Gourmet
Ritz Carlton Hotel
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Kuala Lumpur
603 2142 8000

2 comments:

licheng said...

Yum-O!

CHER-RY said...

hey when u r back in Msia, I'll take u there for tea. :)