Friday, October 15, 2010

Object of Desire 0008

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Pointilisme Knot in Antique Pink

it was a mistake.......to kill that 5 minutes yesterday...
and I had to walk into the boutique

It's been 5 months since I last bought a bag
*pressies dun count k....*
prollie I should re-phrase.....it's been 5 long long months since I last bought a bag for MESELF
*sigh followed by clap clap clap*

one of BV's masterpiece...the KNOT now comes with a beautifully and meticulously embroidered design on its super soft intrecciato
*aaaaAAAaaaaaa*

mistake lead to another one....
I had to get the Sales Consultant to retrieve it from its glass display
and I HELD IT!!!!!
*held breathe too*
OH.MY.GAWD.
I saw this clutch last month in a magazine
didn't know it's even more Exotic in real life
such understated elegance

oh pls Monkey....dun get it...dun even think bout it but why the hell am I blogging bout it now
prollie by writing bout it....I'll feel much better. :(((((

*3 seconds later*
dom dee dum....nope...I still feel the same...lusting for it...
:((((((((((

Retailing at RM 8,900
hell no...I'm not gonna get it in Msia...unless the whole world ran out of stock

visit:
www.bottegaveneta.com
to view more beautiful Fall/Winter 10 Collection especially its Wool Loop Bag
which cost about the small cabat...
OMG...let's not talk bout bags for the rest of the day....*pulls hair*

11 comments:

neil said...

After 5 long months, I think you could get it if you really like it so much :P

The colour is very you! hehehe

CHER-RY said...

Nee Lee: Oh Nee Lee u r the BEST!!!! *hugs*

js said...

O_o'

CHER-RY said...

JS: hehehe so can I? *wink wink wink*

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Monkey! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Tahan!!!! Where can u get BV in KL? See, aunty Elly is so so outdated.

js said...

errrRRRR......uncle js also can tell you lar....it'smat starhill :)

Anonymous said...

Starhill....hahaha, let me see... the last I step into Starhill was in year 2004 I think. Muakakakakkakaka.....

Thank you for the info and no, u are too young to be called uncle. :)

Elly

js said...

errrRRRR....thats like 1 decade ago....haha :)
anyway you haven't missed much.......so many new places in kul nowadays :)

CHER-RY said...

Elly: Yep Lower Ground Floor of Starhill. The price stated was the Retail Price in RM.

very exquisite clutch hor??? :))))))))

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.....look like Candy! Abby saw it and said :" mommy, candy bag!Nice!" hahaha

CHER-RY said...

Elly: wahhh Lil Abby is so cute and clever!!! *clap clap clap*

This Mommy Elly already started her off this early huh?