Thursday, March 29, 2007

One Big Yawn

Gosh here I am....7am in the office..
sipping my latte and munching my breakfast at the same time..
Didn't drive to work today..
well that explains why I am this early.

JS goes to work very early everyday,
hence he can whack 9 holes by 3pm...
if monkey do follow the same routine,
will I be able to get off work by 3???

NOT POSSIBLE at all!!!!! Though boss gave the green light.
I am still too tied with my work...
Must learn to relax a bit.
the other day attended a golf tournament,
with some private banking clients from a huge huge dutch financial institution..
the one with the lion.

and of coz princes, royalties...etc..*sien*
but their prizes were not so sien after all!!!
42 plasma tv, the massage chair with the brand O,
golfing gears....branded luxury leather goods...
and all the tech gadgets...I WANT!!!!!

all participants got something to bring home,
I should have gone to whack...
Since the party was so sien,
I had my own with my colleagues....
drinking and be merry as alwiz,

everyone waited for the princess to lit her ciggie,
and so the whole room starts puffing and polluting the air,
at a place where no smoking is allowed..
That's WHY she's the ROYAL HIGHNESS!!!
Just saw this pic taken 2 months back.
It's a one big fat pic of me.

I think right now at this very moment,
I am so much fatter than in the pic..
yikes!!!

My flight is at 7.30pm tonite...
as usual, rush tru my truckloads of work, meetings, traffic to get to the airport.

Spring popped out,
April is here....
where did Jan, Feb, Mar go????

No comments: