Friday, March 09, 2007

Goodbye my LV

Goodbyes are alwiz painful...
*sob sob*

If there's no goodbye,
when will the new one come??
TA-DA!!! my new pen....*smiles*
with its leather case.....Jorg Hysek SGD 580
pronounce as "york hai serk"
I'll be meeting Jorg Hysek the man himself,
next month in Switzerland...
woohoooooo

He designed jewelleries, timepieces, writing instruments...for
Cartier, Tiffany, Boucheron, Vacheron Constantin, Breguet, Rolex,
before starting his own brand.

very sought after designer....*respect*
anyway....sigh
goodbye my LV.....my Louis Vuitton pen....it's been 3 years.

You have been the one,
you have been the pen for me...

signing cheques to contracts to documents,
to drawing silly cartoons during meetings..

I think I am not ready to pass it on yet.
well...no harm having 2 pens at the same time..
I still lurve u my chunky fat manly LV...
it spells authority!!!!!
muahaahahahaha

No comments: