Friday, June 25, 2010



I can't feel my feet
and took so much efforts to get out of bed this morning

trained 60 staffs yesterday
hosted a Press Cocktail in the evening till midnite
so I was on my toes in 5 inches heel for 16 hours
this is wat I called FANTASTIC
and vanity :D:D:D

Thank u so much dearie team for making the 2 events a GREAT success
*so worth all the pain*

Today I m limping in my 4 inches spring/summer clogs :P
vain vain vain vain vain

another busy Friday
looking fwd to my Overseas Restaurant char siew + fish lips soup lunch
*ohhhh heaven~~~~~*

and yummy coffee with a certain someone later :D
that will wrap up my day before leaving to Singapore
for work that is....:P



licheng said...

otsukaresama desu (thank you for your tiredness, as we translate to English..ahha).

have a good wknd..and hopefully some rest!

CHER-RY said...

Kindy Chai: thank u for tiredness? when to use this phrase? to thank someone? :D

u have a good weekend too chai. Hugs.

licheng said...

like after a long day's work, when you are leaving and want to say like 'good job/appreciate your hard work', that's when you use the phrase.

there is no same expression in english, hence the translation 'thank you for your tiredness' that we came up with..