Monday, June 28, 2010

Away.......Sing-a-pore

Monkey is away........

I've been receiving "complaints"
that I'm alwiz AWAY
on holiday or on work trips etc

errrr yes in fact my life is that hectic
not a single weekend spent doing nothing
*oh dear I really missed those type of weekends, haven't been doing that for years*

am so busy that I dun have time to move into my new home :P
company didn't allow me to take 1 mth sabbatical leave
to facilitate this move
eh come on...it's SABBATICAL meaning I'm on unpaid leave
u get the save $$$$$!!!!!
T_T

wat have u bcome dear Monkey
corporate slave?
time to slow down
*shake my head*
there's no time to slow down...
a lot of things in your life waiting to be achieved
many ppl out there to meet
more deals to secure than u could ever imagine
so many friends to catch up with
and most of all, remember to ENJOY it all along the way
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I lurve my life :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Happy Monday folks!!!!
u only live once...
so choose to live it with excitement and the WAY u wanted it
:D

nobody can chart your own destiny
remember u r the CAPTAIN of your own boat :))))))))
*hey eeee heey yoooo..... steer the boat down south to Singapore now*

1 comment:

js said...

but just for today the ship keptan is no other than your boss :)