Thursday, April 08, 2010

Object of Desire 0002

finally Miu Miu coffer is availabe in MEDIUM size!!!!!!!
for all the petite frame ladies out there :)))))))

OH.MY.GAWD
I think i sudah failed my one and only new year resolution.....stop buying bags

in fact memang failed coz I bought a Miu Miu last month
:D heeeeeeeeee heeeeeee
Yes I know u readers wanted to whack and slap me
will blog bout the new Miu Miu later....but now attention on the COFFER pls!!!!!!!

which colour???
:))
at the same time I was looking at the Nappa leather version
aaAAAAAAaaaa so soft and cantik~~~~~~

Miss Monkey...pls stay 50 feet away fr any Miu Miu boutique!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

I love that beige one & lilac one. SO which did you get??? The nappa leather?

You should sell of some of your bags, man.. how to fit so much in your room? (or just giveaway some to me)

CHER-RY said...

TL: Tsu Lin!!! he got the lilac one for me...also my favourite coz I've already got a beige Miu Miu :)) and yes nappa one coz it's so softtttttt *sayang sayang usap usap bag*

errr....good idea...but I have emotional attachment with all my bags..how to sell??? :(((((

Tsu Lin + + said...

I think you own abt 90% in this list!

http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2010/03/50-bags.html

CHER-RY said...

TL: no lar...maybe only 10%