Thursday, January 25, 2007

Gourmet Syrup


all my Monin syrup lining up at home obediently
Froots syrup (passion fruits + raspberries and kiwi with bananas), gourmet syrup - mango, mint, guava, mint again, Rose, Peach.

Looking at its level, U'll know which is my favourite!!!
ROSE!!!!!
JS is a supporter of the silly kiddy kiwi banana and mango.


rose + martini = rosetini (it sounded so italian...I like!!)
you can mix monin into your drinks, cocktails, food, coffee, beer, wines.....
Monkey have them with sparkling perrier,
until I've gone pokai buyin perrier....sob sob...

it cost about 6.99 for a 750ml bottle..
and we consume like 2 bottles everyday..
So do your mathematics..
in average I spent RM 400 a month just to buy sparkling mineral water!!!!
there goes my Anne Klein pump shoes.

Now I have resorted to Spritzer sparkling water,
only Rm 2.99..
hihihihihihihi
go to www.monin.com
to view more flavours,
they have more than 90 flavours.

*I dreamt of of u again last nite ernie, what are u trying to tell me?? tell me!!! This is so distracting :((((*

No comments: