Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Gardens

Drove to Lingkaran Syed Putra in the rain,
chanting to myself:
"Lucky lucky no jam.....lucky lucky~~~"

By the look of the mall,
it was being rushed for the opening.

and poor monkey skated and waded,
thanks to the slippery marble floor still laced with cement powder,
and the "look see" crowd.
Robinsons was launching their departmental store,
with Dato Dr Ng Yen Yen as the GOH.

*Off topic:
I hate it when ppl ask me who is this Mr. Goh arriving for this this this event.
Usually it's printed on the invitation card.
"Basket!!! it's not Mr. GOH....it's GUEST OF HONOUR!!!!"
~~~~~rolls eyes~~~~~~pffftttttttt


anyway our Madam GOH gave us an astounding speech,
on the breakdown of retail expenditures for 2007 vs 2006,
the positive numbers on the declined poverty level,
and the rest are just % $ % $ % $.

B!, Wei Wei and Monkey all rolling eyes.
"FINANCE CLASS!!!"
"What do u expect???"
"Deputy Minister of Finance wuttttttt."
B! and Monkey
4 lions were performing
but I can't see a thing.

"How many ppl did u all invite?"
"3 k."
"WAT???"
me and Serious Kamil
I like this pic a lot though it was not well taken....
coz I seldom see him so happy.
Kamil's usual serious face
The best journalist in the whole universe - Kee Hua Chee
with his outstanding fiery top,
and a snake or dragon *watever* clutchin his neck,
even his pants were full of snake skin,
and a bag with crocodile feet?!?!?!?!?!?!
*apa itu wor???*

ME: "What is tat Kee?"

Best Journalist: "Oh!........that's my bbbbaaaaag. SEEEEEeee so I can put small things insssssiiideeeee."
*pointing his fingers full of jewelries at me*

"You know..... yada yada yada yada yada yada."


The rest are too private to share here. Sorry folks.
I lurve it when I get 1st hand juicy stories fr him,
Memang Best Journalist-poh!!

and I am glad that the Prevention of Cruelty to animals,
did not come after u!!!

So visit The Gardens folks,
just 1.5 minute walk fr Midvalley Megamall Centre Court entrance.

Monkey would suggest Pavilion,
Go to Pavilion ya at Bukit Bintang!!!

PS: Oreo Nij!!! I'm shifting from Adorn Floor Starhill to Pavilion Couture. Yaaayyy new home for Monkey!!!

No comments: