Friday, March 04, 2011

Technology these days.......

received my usual BMW e-newsletter and saw THIS!!!!!!
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I sooooooo got to upgrade my i-Drive!!!!!!
can browse the web while stucked in a jam!!!
errrr actually I m currently doin this with my iPad
:D
    
I think it can sync with the current i-Drive GPS with Google map search
weather forecast is very very very useful
*go and download your Weather Pro apps in HD for iPad*
**the best-est weather app on earth!!!!*
read NEWS!!!!!!!!!


all the organising-my-life apps/softwares
emails!!!!!
how could I live without emails????????

and all the synch-ing wif beloved iPhone :)))))))))

yes that includes synch-ing your playlist fr your iPhone/iPod
*I think currently I m doin tat :P*

should I go upgrade the i-Drive??
should i??? should i??????

yea it's cool but then I am currently doin all of the above while driving with my iPad
:P
mind u the traffic jam in KL is so bad that I worked inside my lil car :)))))

GAH!!!! goin GA-GA over this
and oso going super GA-GA over the new iPad 2
*faints*

4 comments:

licheng said...

iPad 2...out Mar 11! other countries 25 Mar. Heard my bro say Spore not on the list..mm.. planning to upgrade?

CHER-RY said...

Kindy Chai: are u getting one???? arghhh yes think I will get the iPad 2 but a later version

Tsu Lin + + said...

Weather forecast in Msia.. is like 33c everyday.. just rain or shine. No point lah..

CHER-RY said...

TL: I vely kepoh need to monitor weather for at least 10 other cities...am monitoring Switzerland now...BRRRRR~~~~~~