Wednesday, March 09, 2011

H&M Spring 2011

SPRING is here!!!! as in this month end!!!!!!
look at the colors!!!!
sooooooo Ms Monkey :D:D:D
I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!
GAWD the long dress is so BV
and the SHOES!!!!!!!!
think I have to sell kidneys again to get all these......
I got 50% of Lanvin for H&M collection last December and spent a bomb
and now.....spring collection....GAH!!!!!
WHITE is oso sooooooooo chic!!!!
green is so beautiful..........
damn~~~~~~~~~

Ok I am definitely packing light to Switzerland now
H&M H&M H&M

www.hm.com

4 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

How come I didn't see this collection? I just went to their website 2 days ago. I agree, I love this Spring's collection.
PS : where did you find it? I couldn't find it anywhere on their website.

CHER-RY said...

TL: errr coz not yet available in the store :P I have no dates for this coll as well. U can goggle it :))

Anonymous said...

switzerland?????

CHER-RY said...

Anon: yes!!! Moo-Moo-Land!!!! :))))))) flying off tonite :))))