Thursday, October 08, 2009

Indulgence in August 09

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yes this was part of the collection in August

opened my Handbags- robe:
"hello sisters.......pls say hi to your new sister"

I heart heart heart the softness of its leather
gosh it's so dangerous and such poison to be near any
Bottega bags

coz I promise u....they won't let u part ways until u part money and buy them
adui~~~~~
and now it's my favourite bag
:)))))))))))))
I wanna get ANOTHER ONE!!!!

Bottega Veneta
Intreciato Hobo Bag
Retails RM 9270
www.bottegabveneta.com

2 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

A friend of mine has one and boy, how soft & lush the leather.. almost melted in my hands..
You're so lucky! Got handbags-rode somemore. Ish!

CHER-RY said...

TL: yes that's the right word...."almost melted"...hehehehe