Monday, October 12, 2009

Blueberry Muffins

Monkey ar.......wat are u doin?
Looks like she's trying to bake.
"Mr. JS u stay out fr here and lemme do my thing!!!!"
Kitchen Aid at work
grink grink grink grink grink

JS: "eh why so slow? faster lar?"
"I thought this speed is quite fast dy."
JS: "This mean machine can take much speed than this."
and pulled the lil knob to a faster speed.
-_-
yea Monkey attempted blueberry muffins
recipe thanks to Wonder Annie :)))))))))))
all ready to go into the oven
the recipes says bake for 30 minutes
and before the time was up
Mr JS was already busy at the oven poking the muffins with toothpick

JS: "Can dy....cooked dy.....faster get them out."
grrrRRRrrrrrr
he will never let me do it on my own
aiseh~~~~
Hot hot hot!!!!!
golden brown
just perfect
:)))))))))))
yea I know...u guessed it right
Mr. JS also did a test tasting in terms of flavour, texture,
bounciness bla bla bla
so u think I stress or not????
Happy Monkey!!!! coz she got a distinction fr Mr. JS
ooohhh u better be coz the recipe was fr Wonder Annie's cooking studio
fool proof!!!!!

and so Mr JS proudly took em to work and have it with his morning cuppa
and the rest went to Mommy Jacky's and Baby Wei's happy tummies that morning.

I have yet to find time to atempt the other recipes
wait till Mr JS is outta town 1st
nyek nyek nyek
so I can abuse the kitchen the way I like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you share the recipe with me pls? =D that is if wonder annie doesn't mind.

Tsu Lin + + said...

You talk so much but nvr share recipe..

But like WFTO says, if Wonder Annie doesnt mind. :)

CHER-RY said...

wakakakakaka
this one is a no-brainer ladies
so no credits to me...coz Wonder Annie packed all the secret ingredients with love for Lil Monkey.

I just need to add corn oil and eggs
*cheating*

heeeeeeeeeeee :))))))

that's why lar....otherwise this Monkey won't even step into the kitchen.

Tsu Lin + + said...

Eeyer. -_-"