Friday, October 24, 2008

MSD at Sage

This one is quite rare in our chiller...
I thought I've only saw one bottle.
Yes I know I'm not suppose to pile on the bread before dinner,
but they were too good to resist.
caviar, jap fish, and the killer yummylicious quail yolk.
open food, pasta: Monkey's style..
but they didn't have chili padi in the kitchen on that particular day
:(
Fedellini of tuna + wasabi
another open food was the foie gras with truffles.
Reginette of prawns and mozzarella cheese
Told ya I'll come back for this......maine lobster with sea urchin
very rich and heart choking dish
where's my cholesterol pills????
Chef Takashi sourced the freshest produce fr his network of suppliers
the men didn't have enuff carbo,
so they ordered another plate of pasta...
-_-
glutens!!
creme brulee
ok we are goin to Sage tmrw!!!
Si Fu Lawrence & gang coming up to KL to spend the long weekend.
so another nite of drinking and be merry.
*hic*

Sage Restaurant, Wine & Bar
Level 6, The Residence,
The Gardens,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603 2287 2189

No comments: