Monday, October 06, 2008

Sabah Fu Zhou Noodle

This post is dedicated to Si Fu Lawrence
who has been craving for this...hahahah
Fu zhou noodle or Fook chow noodle
is the best noodle in town....
made from purely good flour and fresh eggs.
throw in some minced peppery porkie and crispy roasted porkie.
hiak hiak hiak
spells = HEAVEN!!!!

I had this 3 times consecutively every morning.....until someone beat me to it...
Prince C
T_T
I gave up after having too much of porkie and my tummy looking like a winter melon.
this uncle has been here for 20++ years
and this shop opens fr 6am onwards and packed to the corridor outside
So be sure to come early.
another thing to look forward to in Sabah is its lemon tea....
it's pretty standard to serve lemon tea in all the kopitiam here.

anyway I don't have the shop's name...
it's near Foh Sang, Luyang,
Kota Kinabalu.

No comments: