Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DJ Sassy Pandez @ Zeta Bar, Hilton KL

Monkey, So Hilt Sharon, Beautiful CS
all beautifuly made up by I Nuovi.
Thank you
My fav products would be the lashes + eye shimmer
:)))))))))
Hot Babe Shen had dinner with Devil Rachel at Spoon earlier

"How was dinner?"
Hot Babe Shen: "hmmm..........it was ok.........hmmmm."

Ok I got it.
I'll stick to Senses's RM 88 express 45 mins set lunch.
hey both of u looked so HAWT
and raised KL's temperature that nite
must use I Nuovi products kay..
that nite was all about DJ Sassy...
she's super HAWT
born in 1981 and started out as a supermodel...
she was then known as Bambino Cindy Crawford.

Still ultimately UK's No 1 hip hop R&B DJ.
we danced till god knows wat time it was...
more like time to go home coz it was a weekday.
couldn't get a good shot of her though.
and she was too busy.....even for a TV interview.
haizzzzzz
our japanese slipper
concoction of Midori, Cointreau and lemon juice.

Beautiful CS: "I want something stronger!!!!"
"Hey do u know that I can only have one drink tonite!!!!"

Beautiful CS: "WHY????"
"MR. JS had imposed drinks limit on me!!!!!!"

Beautiful CS: "..............WAT???? -_-"
Beautiful CS's Monogram, Monkey's Vernis, So Hilt Sharon's Mini Lin
It was a Louis Vuitton nite I suppose
hehehehee.
and poor No Longer Available Jui Hong babysitted our bags....
thanks ya!!!
and of coz thank you to the host......
tee hee hee

Zeta Bar @ Hilton KL
3 Jalan Stesen Sentral,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 2264 2264

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for supporting my party at Zeta Bar at the Hilton. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to being back in Malaysia again next year.

Keep up to date with all the latest news on my website www.sassypandez.com and my MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/supermodeldj

Love,

Sassy

CHER-RY said...

Dj Sassy: Thank u for dropping by here. Good to hear fr u again. Will frequent your website for more updates. Take care. Cheers!!