Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sutera Harbour Resort

well when the men were busy hitting
at its 5 star 27 holes golf course....
wat did we do????
hit the pool!!!!!!
Tremain and I Ching
hmmmm only 60cm
too shallow for me~~~~
more ang mohs baking themselves under the hot sun
Monkey drying herself
no pina colada this round but pineapple juice
we had fish and chips by the pool after all the heavy duty exercise - swimming
right at the front of the pool was this beautiful beach.
we then walked back home
the view fr the balcony is beautiful isn't it?
do stay at Magellan wing at Sutera
for its beautiful suites and views
see my hair all dried up fr the sun.
when we were so comfy and about to doze off
the phone rang~~~

Prince C: "Come down now and eat lunch with me!!!"

T_T
Pizza was not too bad
but I prefer their fish and chips.
another dose of pineapple juice.....

aAAAaaaaa blisss
now u understand why my tummy is so big now????

Sutera Harbour Resort
1 Sutera Harbour Boulevard
88100 Kota Kinabalu
Sabah, Malaysia
Tel: +60 88 318 888
www.suteraharbour.com

No comments: