Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Rawai Beach

this is how I looked like...
after partaying hard...
really farking ugly,
hence it's fugly.
my fugly feet
in my Reef sandal.
Day 2 and I'm already damn tanned...
or should I say, I am tanned every single normal day.
went to JungCeylon to do some shopping,
but nothing much interesting....
so we hired a driver, get a limo and head around the island....
monkey and flowers go very well together....:)
Can u see the bees???
oh yea..
makes u wanna strip and throw yourself in!!
Monkeys can't get wet though...
they tend to get sick.
so the driver took us to Rawai Beach for a picnic lunch.
this is a fishing village
locals lurve to picnic here...
everything provided..food, mats, table, tissues...
all u need to do is EAT EAT EAT...
1st of all,
the thirst quencher...hehehhe
clams in nam prik sauce and thai sweet basil
their BBQ pork in sweet sauce is so damn nice,
move over msia's char siew.
BBQ mackerel,
super fresh and sweet.
this is to die for!!
Som Tam Phoo Ma
it's the mango and papaya salad with RAW blue swimmer crabs,
Looked innocent rite?
Spicy till my ass burns fire!!!
Thais have "ulam" as well....
Total pinic lunch cost = THB 370 = RM 37
blardddy cheap.

after the fiery lunch,
the driver took us for coastal road tour,
fr the southern tip of Phuket back to Patong...
Passing by Kata, Karon...
makes me wanna migrate and stay here forever.

"Tsunami how?"
"Survival skill very important. Hence learning how to climb the coconut tree is truly important."
we managed to catch the beautiful sunset
I have loads of pics on this sunset alone..
damn lazy to load them up.
a local truly a local,
he knows where to hunt for good food...
this is a lane sandwiched between two row of shops in Soi Bangla.
I have truckloads of coconut drinks in Phuket!!!
1st, came some dips...
cilis, garlic and fried shallots,
with some weird looking green herbs.
fresh succulent oyster with limes..
U bcome Jamie O for a minute,
garnish it with the dips etc...
and u got a yummy oyster.
sweet, salty, spicy and sour..
I neva gonna have my oysters with tabasco and lemon anymore...
BBQ fish
comes with some fiery dip
braised huge prawns with glass noodles
Thais lurve "kai lan"
it is a signature dish that comes with crispy pork (siew yuk).
Who have thought of deep frying the already crispy siew yuk?
whoever invented this dish, I lurve him man!!!
and more nite life,
those are beautiful men...
so beautiful I ought to be ashamed of myself.
>_<

No comments: