Friday, June 15, 2007

Kindy Chai is back!!!

YessssSSSSssssss
cute cuddly sweet Kindy Chai is back in Msia,
for 2 weeks...
2 working week...hmmm

So yesterday the chicks go out and had a makan session.
Little Vietnam @ Mid Valley was our destination.
We were surprised when the cun waiter came and stamped
on the table paper mat..
it's for Good Luck he said...
oooOOooo.
Vietnamese cuisine is alwiz famous for its spring rolls,
be it steamed or deep fried.
Awesome dragon fruit salad,
it was tangy and sweet with peanuts and mint leaves.
Monkey had "pho"
vietnamese rice noodle
char grilled lemongrass chicken,
I am so hooked to lemongrass aka Serai.
Su San, Chan Lu, @ss Kicking Vonne
Connie, Kindy Chai, Wendy
not to forget Monkey!!!
comfy with Connie and Wendy.
the whole jing gang!! Thanks gal for the belated b-day dinner!!

Kindy Chai, hope we have somemore time for another round of meetup.

Su San...do get well soon!!

Lu Ai aka Chan Lu, all the best in your job search in the Land of Great Food and materialistic pushy ppl.

@ss kickin Vonne...have a blasting time for your BBQ this weekend....ooooo I mean char grill session *more glamourous mar*

Wendy, so good to see you again after all these years. Do keep in touch ya!

Connie...we want to see your wedding pics!!!! Bila???

Anyway when I got home,
showed JS all the pics and he commented,
that I am too pretentious in all my shots.
I should be more relax and not...like ...smile!!!
ok..so this is my farking ugly face.
I looked like that when I'm all stressed up!!
Fugly!

No comments: