Thursday, March 13, 2014

2014 Resolutions Project: Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Bake

The above were all leftovers from my fridge. I saw a recipe sometime ago and decided to just make "edible food" outta my fridge.

first thing first...preheat ur oven at 220*C
Then smack watever leftover bacons and sausages that u have in the fridge onto a baking tray. I've only got a few slices of bacon left....so...

Let it back for bout 15 mins. While it's baking, just halve watever leftover cherry tomatoes u have in the fridge. I've alwiz alwiz have these bcoz JS lurves to snacks on tomatoes. *Sorry confession, yes I used your half tub of cherry tomatoes in the fridge...hehehehehehehe*

By the time u are pretty much done, remove the tray outta the oven, crack as many eggs as u would love to consume that particular morning...one of mine broke T_T sob sob sob...arrange all the halved cherry tomatoes on the tray, and add 1tsp of dried oregano. Bake for another 5 minutes or until the egg has set to your desired done-ness.

when it came out I was -_-"
didn't look as good as it should be....coz I was in a rush...season with salt and pepper and there u go, a really easy peasy breakfast made from leftovers :P

For full recipe and a much prettier picture from the author, visit:
http://diethood.com/2013/10/18/bacon-eggs-breakfast-bake/

1 comment:

Chasing Food Dreams said...

looks like artwork to me... a delicious one!