Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar


I can't remember how many times I've posted about Sage
and I noticed we usually order the same few items :P
hahahhahahahah
yes yes we are very predictable :P
but then again if those are your favourite dishes then stick by it
hahahahhahahaha

Below are what I usually have :)))))))))
Carpaccio of Hiramasa fish with caviar
this has been my all time favourite starter :)))))))

our main is usually the wagyu which is alwiz done the way we want it
:)))))))))
the sides changes from time to time depending on the fresh ingredients of the day
the sauce was made from the meat jus
I lurve protein this way
Grand Marnier Souffle :)))))
with homemade vanilla ice cream
vanilla macaron with chocolate ganache
*I dunno when will I attempt to make macaron again :P*

:)))))))))
aaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaa
simple food done to perfection

Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar
Level 6 The Gardens Residences,
Midvalley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603 2268 1328
www.sagekl.com

No comments: