Monday, August 13, 2012

Cream Cheese Tart

yeah I'm a "flag" fanatic now :P
so this was the original flag that I wanted to do before Mee Mee told me off last Sunday
*read about it here*
:P

so since I made a cake last week, I thought of not torturing my fellow guinea pigs colleague at work by making the same thing....so I've baked a cream cheese tart instead :D

Read bout my Masterclass to learn this yummy cream cheese tart fr my Si Fu Thevi *here*

and for the 2nd time, JS was disappointed coz he didn't spot he onion tart again..
"Where's my onion tart?"
>.<
Happy Monday Peeps!!! :))))))))))

6 comments:

Christine said...

time for you to plan for JS onion tart!!caramelized onion+flaky pastry+dash of balsamic..cant wait to see urs

CHER-RY said...

wahhhh do u have a recipe that u can share with me? :)))) please please please :))))

Christine said...

Morning Cher-ry.sure sure..if you don't mind trying..but i had two version, one is super speedy version using pre made puff pastry, one is more of those classic version, slightly like quiche. or i can give u both. let me know.

CHER-RY said...

Woohooooo!!! Pls gimme the version in pre-made puff pastry coz i used that all the time for speed and less mess :D basically recipe for lazy ppl la.

Christine said...

i'd send the recipe to your e-mail. Have a look. Happy Baking. :)

Christine said...

oopps, left out something, if you want to had more onion to it, you just add more. the left over you can cook french onion soup