Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Taiwanese Noodle, Malacca

pic stolen fr JS's camera
This post dedicated to Ms. TL all the way in London
I know u are salivating
:))))))))))))
pic taken fr my Leica
so pale huh?
wrong settings :(
aaahhhh actually the noodle can move over..
I just want the crispy pork ribs
dip in their homemade taucu hot sauce
actually the noodles were also homemade

the owner doesn't cook anymore,
he just supervised :))))
but he wakes up everyday at 3am to make the noodles

there's a branch in PJ
taste is almost there but the noodles were way too soft compared to the Malacca's one
:)))))))))))))))

Ms. TL u faster come back lar!!!!

5 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

I AM coming back in Dec! LOL And I have already made mental note, 1st thing I do is head to SS2 for this! (Everything already siap-siap plan in my head).. I can almost taste this from your screen, somemore so hungry. Are you sure this is nicer than SS2's...?? I am pretty satisfied with the SS2 one.(I usually order the thinner noodles, i think..? I only remember how the pork taste like and their taucu sauce! SLURPS!)

Counting the days....

Tsu Lin + + said...

(PS : Thanks for dedicating this to me.. I am so touched. If only I can *touch* the noodles!)

CHER-RY said...

TL: Wah already got itinerary!!! Wat are the dates like when u r in KL? Can we meet up? :))))))))))
PS: yes u can touch the noodle when u r back here!!!

Tsu Lin + + said...

Cherry : Back 11-24 Dec :) Yes, let's meet up! When????

CHER-RY said...

TL: Great!!! we are coming back fr Italy on the 14th...do u have a Msia's number? tell me where u wanna go makan....i bring u :))))))