Monday, November 09, 2009

Haunting me....BV

Pic stolen from GOE...on one of those nite...

Flatmate Amy
Bagaholic Tracie
J&J Jelina

GOE said the Ketupat Bag is a Woman's poison...
mate, u won't understand...
BV Matita Vachette Cabat Uomo

last nite Monkey & JS doin our shopping list for Italy...and fell in lurve with this
it's a MAN's bag..and JS was breathless over it...*me too!!!*
after checking its price, he refused to part money for a ketupat bag...

just like GOE, he would rather go for another camera

-_-
retailing at RM 29,920
since he tak mau...I mau the one in LILAC
it's SOOOOO MEEEEEEEEE

OH.MY.GAWD
u r goin to be mine :))))))))))))))

then the $$$$ came
:(((((((((((
RM 24,160
maybe minus a zero i will definitely get it
JS said this is also me
and definitely more affordable :))))
BV Intrecciato Nappa Campana at RM 7,750
yes and the size is so me
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

deepy madly crazily in lurve
*floats on air*

Bagaholic....wat u want?
I will visit 4 different Bottega in Italy
there's 2 in Venice
:))))))))))))))))))
after all it's from VENICE!!!!!

www.bottegaveneta.com

3 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

OK, pls get me the one in lilac too

xoxo
"bagaholic"

CHER-RY said...

TL: -_-" I think with the depreciation of pounds...shopping in London is gonna be cheap for us. But we can't change destination now. :((((( *coz we booked this Italy trip in August*

licheng said...

arghhhhhhhh Bottegaaaaa...huuuuu