Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sunset Boulevard

Repeating to myself:
"Somebody....anybody....plsssss STOP ME!!!!!"
-_-
I need to go to a rehab for shopaholics.
When I first saw sexay Eva Herzigova with THAT CLUTCH,
I almost died-ed.
I stopped breathing.
My eyes fixed on THAT CLUTCH.

chanting to myself: "must have must have must have must have must have"
but it's a LV :(
and it's the least favourite brand for miss monkey.

and with such great determination,
I clicked on the website.
*bad decision*
*stopped breathing*
IT IS SOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!

Louis Vuitton Sunset Boulevard in pomme d'amour.
arghhhhhhhh
roarssssssss
aaAAAAaaa
in beautiful white pearl.
the colour of the season - violette
classy elegant Amarante colour.

I went to HK with such determination to get one...
*LV is cheaper by 15% in HK*
and was pondering on color selections...
I want the red one...I also want the violette one...but amarante is so so so so beautiful.
:(
ARGH!!!!

However, -_-
every single boutique I went to,
including its flagship store.....

"I am so soooorrrry miss, U will just need to be in the waiting list for 3-4 months."
GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH
Why are u doin this to me????
Why do hongkies adore LV so much???? GAH!

I sulked the whole day.

on the same nite, we went to Mongkok for "kah li yu tan"
and of coz we passed by those imitation/fakes stalls.

Prince C: "Hey see your bag is here wor."
I almost wanna elbow him.

Prince C: "Really limited pieces leh. Year 2010 edition in gold color which LV dun have they also have wor."
Yes Sunset Boulevard only available in 4 colors.

So when Miss Monkey came back to Msia, went to the boutique and....
"Pls call me when your 1st shipment arrives for this. Exactly on the day you receive it in your store."
very simple instruction.
and it finally came.
no waiting list, no queue.

Lurve it so much.
This bag doubles up as a small handbag and a clutch.
with 6 cards compartment in it,
and a separate coin compartment.
U dun even need a purse.
Definitely for special occasion.

on another note......
this is also new in my life.
SS 08 collection.
sooooo adorable.
and sooooo ME. *not the adorable part, the bag part :)*
soooooo Me = can dump anything inside
JS called it mothership.
one of the best collection fr Prada
I don't like the rest
*canvas, fairy bags, multi cols etc etc*
see...really can store lotsa lotsa lotsa stuffs in it.
and a strong base....hehehhehe
Lurve it...
and of coz being me, I got the colour nobody has *yet*
applied to LV as well....
am sure everyone is hunting for the red/violette.

still chanting to myself.
"stop stop stop stop stop stop"

enuff.....

dear other beautiful bags which I am eyeing,
(fendi clutch, the whole range of LV vernis, Bottega canvas, LOEWE tote)
please stop tempting me!!!!! STOP!!!!! GAH!!!!

and
Dear Miss Monkey,
U are soooo gonna sell your kidney for more stuffs.

JS pls pls pls pls confiscate my credit cards tonite.
and don't pamper me by saying u gonna get me the above.
*as much as I like.....this can't be happening*

sigh.............

5 comments:

neil said...

Dear Mr JS, please buy Bee Ree all of the above so she will be ridden with overwhelming guilt for all the times she smacked you on the face.

Unknown said...

But that LV bag is sooooo nice...

CHER-RY said...

Nee Lee: Mr. JS said his face got very thick skinned from all the smacking. *means i can smack more often*

Michelle: YES i got the LV in amarante col. :))))

Anonymous said...

beeree i will support you! Very nice bags.... buy la buy all of it! =)

Kei

CHER-RY said...

Thanks Kei *hugs* :) Do you need a wedding planner? Hire me, I need $$$$$. Muahahaha.