Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Cammy :)))

Baby Cammy came out fr mommy Carol's womb just before CNY via c-section.

U have been a very very very notti baby,

coz mommy Carol had a difficult pregnancy.

HMPH soooooo wanna spank u.

but when I saw how blessed and peaceful she was,
sungguh tak jadi wanna spank.

I think Mommy Carol will spank me 1st
hehehehhehehe
so while she was still sleeping all of us took the opportunity to cam-whore with the baby

Ass Kicking Vonne
here with Baby Cammy

thank u so much for giving such precise direction to Carol's home.
I don't need Nokia Navigator anymore.
hehehehhe
Notti Monkey with Notti Baby Cammy
she is soo sooo sooo soo adoroble!!!
but then she woke up!!!!
coz we were too damn noisy...
and started crying,
I ran to the dining hall!!
GAH GAH GAH!!!!
Lu Ai & Su San
Lu Ai, pls let us know the dress code for your wedding k,
and all the details.

I soooo have to start shopping.
*I thought u've been shopping everyday????*
erm........Formula One sale mar...it's different.....
Daddy Jimmy feeding notti Baby Cammy,

2 reasons why babies cried,
1) they are hungry
2) time to change diapers

:P bluek!!!
Su San has got maternal instincts,
I don't even dare to hold the baby....
coz she's so delicate.

Anyway Ass Kickin Vonne bought lunch,
and she thought that we are hungry ghost coz.....
deep fried prawn dumplings
siew mai
steamed pork ribs with black beans
vege buns
rice dumplings with chestnuts
yong tau foo
Hong Kong style chee cheong fun
paan mee
this one the best!!!! fish balls in seaweed soup which Ass Kickin Vonne reheated for me
erm, coz I came 2 hours later. :P

Sunday mar, I need my beauty sleep.
secret parcel in it,
that's why so yummy!!!!
Monkey: "Yaaaay!!! got chicken feet."

Ass Kickin Vonne: "U sooo no class lar. It's called Phoenix Claws!!! not chicken feet."


-_-
this was my favourite!!!!
so pretty, like an egg yolk sitting there.
I wished they could have more egg than the puff pastry inside.
Gonna-be-married-off Lu Ai & Su San with puzzled looking Baby Cammy
with Mommy Connie & Ass Kickin Vonne
Mommy Connie gonna deliver early June!!!!
No more betting liao, coz it's a BOY.

KFC vouchers fr Mommy Carol.

What happen to the red eggs and Ayamas chicken???
Mommy Carol: "Very ma fan. No time to deliver."

Actually it's a very good idea.
*coz I lurve KFC....nyek nyek nyek*
All of us!!!!
Mommy Carol in red shirt,
she looked great and so slim!!!

Congratulations to you & Jimmy!!!!
All of us are aunties now
-_-
GAH!!!!!!!!!
when I was about to leave I saw this!!!
GAH!!! so cute!!!!
mittens.....:))))))))))))))
My rabbit Chip Chip used to wear these last time when I took her out for a walk.
Don't wanna dirty her beautiful white paws mar.

Happy working Mommy Carol....
U get to laze at home for one more week only.
and no more endless tv drama series.
hehehehhee.

No comments: