Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Theatreland

GAH!!!! I better finish up my London post,
before it's gone FOR REH VAAAHH!!!!! gah gah gah!!!

Covent Garden is like the garden of theatreland.
everywhere u turn to....there's theatres,
or ppl selling discounted theatre tickets,
Food food food food food.
Yep my eyes only register FOOD wherever I go.
This one.....kenot miss!!!
it's a classic and a MUST GO!!!

Longest running show in London.
like erm....22 years???
sculptures and statues near the performing stage
yep no pics during show time
this theatre is super old
*I forgot how old*
all the old folks attending the theatre
hiak hiak hiak

watching a play is a TREAT for Londoners
as for us, it was a very EXPENSIVE treat,
GBP 60 = RM 420 per person.
the following day, we went to Lyceum Theatre
for my favourite show....

okie...luff all u want...
just happen that my fav is Lion King.
*go on....luff...*
Lion King has been playing in London for about 8 years???
I tell u super worth every single cent paid!!!!
the choreography and costumes and props and backdrops etc etc etc
the hall is more cozy
with the exclusive balconies
I came out of the play singing to hakuna matata,
lalalalalalalalalalalalala

we got so addicted that we purchased "Lord of the Rings" tickets,
without thinking about our departure dates.
-_-
GAH!!! and so we burnt the tickets.
GAH x 1000
Quaglino's at St James.
JS lurve their ceiling....
the colour changes during the day - cozy warm colors
and blue at nite.

He was thinking of installing such lightings in our new dining hall.
-_-
Q is for Quaglino's
their salt & pepper saucer
my escargots without its shell in green herbs.
he had foie gras with caramelised pear on a bed of baby spinach.
GAH!!! wat a huge portion!!!
my crispy porkie with mushroom mash
*or was it truffle mash???*
too much of meat and I need my fiber!!!
Rockets with formaggio
Pear tart :)))
In fact there are some other posts still pending,
too many already...
Lucky I don't write reviews for sponsors..
I don't like to be chased down the road for some write ups.

However I am gonna give up on one particular journalist,
who's been holding my write up for 10 months already.
Well as much as I like to procrastinate,
I don't owe ppl things for like 10 farking stale months.

2 comments:

neil said...

GAH! too many GAHs in this post!!!

CHER-RY said...

see I got infected by your GAHs already.