Monday, October 29, 2007

Me in my friends' eyes(ss)

Nee Lee aka A(h)Lien drew this on my facebook wall

My friends think I am a:
- whacko
- workaholic
- crazy nut
- power hungry person
- control queen *beauty queen can or not??*
- fussy queen *refer the above*
- seriously in need of help *yes I need money*
- goin too fast in every aspect of my life
- partay nut
- indescribable temper
- last but no least...JS said that I am L-A-Z-Y

Defenders will say Monkey works hard and partay hard.
I soooooo got to agree.
Joo suggest that I run around the mudberry bush in my facebook. Yeah it's better than climbing trees.

They also repaired the above damage by saying that I am:
- whacko (?????) *again???*
- thoughtful and caring
- sweet and fuzzy
- efficient and mature *erm....*
- easy goin to certain extent *WHAT DO U MEAN??? -_-*
- ambitious
- achiever
- understanding and patience *I did???*
- My director said that I have an old brain stuck in a young body(?!?!?!?!?!) *I think both oso getting old now*
- JS said it's my LAZINESS that makes him lurves me more. (?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!)

Conclusion fr the above:
I am confirmed a whacko
*whacko jacko*

oh beat it..beat it...I'm gonna do the moonwalk dance
and come gimme all your younger/small brothers!!!!
*euuuuuwww*

PS: With regards to the previous post, everyone has their own expectation of body weight. Hehehehehe..... I think reality bites when I can't fit into my usual size and it's a reality check that I need to lose fat/muscle/water watever.
PPS: If you see me on the street, say hi! Don't point. I hate that. >.<

2 comments:

neil said...

You are always a sweet Bee Ree to me, always beautiful in my 3 eyes. But the other day at Bodoh Bodoh you were really quite "cuen"... heheheheh

CHER-RY said...

oh yeah...I alwiz get that - snobbish. I forgot to add it into my list. hehehehehe.