Monday, October 22, 2007

il Lido Italian Restaurant, Sentosa Island

First of all,
all the pics in this post were stolen,
cept one big fat pic of myself.
il Lido won the "Best of Award of Excellence 2007" fr Wine Spectator.
sits on a cliff facing the sea,
I would give them thumbs up for the million dollar view.
If u wanna watch the sunset,
opt for al fresco dining under the stars,
with the sea breeze.
I just gotto lurve all their transparent chairs.
il Lido has high standards for their interior.
Alessie Mediterraneo Fruit holder
even their bread basket is from Alessi,
I never thought of using this fruit basket for bread.
The main reason for lack of pic....as u can see fr the above..
this place is extremely over romantic with its lightings that I can't much..
what's more my camera...

Moreover, using flash won't be intelligent,
I will kill all the couples' romanticism that they are enjoying,
plus me looking like a jakun sakai,
in my 100% silk dress.
sakai monkey with the million dollar view
this is wat happens, when u ask someone intoxicated with alcos,
to take your pics.

Anyway can't see the beautiful sea view.
if u are not into fine dining,
they have an excellent lounge bar...
with the bartender just hot from the oven....errr...I mean
hot from the most celebrated Sky Bar in Swissotel.

il Lido Italian Restaurant,
Sentosa Golf Club,
Bukit Manis Road,
Singapore 0099892
Tel: +65 6866 1977
*by reservation only*

www.il-lido.com
Visit their website for more pics.

No comments: