Thursday, April 12, 2007

Swazzzeeeeland

Dubai airport is really boring...
everything in arabs...
monkey can't read though..

But in Switzerland,
everything in German...(the place I went to is closer to Germany)
WTF!!!!

Even the laydee at the supermarket speaks german to me
All i wanted to say to her was...
"Do I look like a German to you???WTF!!!!?
Anyway upon my arrival on the highlands...
Monkey had Swiss Fondue..
ooOOooo...excellent..
They actually have alcohol in it..
weather was so lovely...
17 degrees...me still in my baby army T.
Yeah I looked horrible here...
after 14 hours in the plane, who wouldn't???

2 comments:

licheng said...

fondue?? yum-O. try choc one..ehhe

CHER-RY said...

yeah we do have the choc version in KL...also there's ice cream version fr Haagen Daaz. But this cheesy smelly yummy rich fattening fondue is a must in Switz.