Monday, October 15, 2012

Freaking Frakking pissed again

and yet for the same reason...
I need solutions to this problem

haiiizzzz and there's a long busy week to go
no time to look into this matter

I never believe in sacrificing my own happiness for ppl whom I dun give nuts about
but WHY this time???
haiiizzzzz

I wished I am a MAN now
but since I am wearing a skirt with bright red lippie
I'll handle it like a lady

heeeeeeeeeeeee
okie let's stay positive and think of happy thoughts :)))))))
JS bought Ms. Monkey something last Saturday
yea why does happiness these days are material goods?
hahahahahaha
I guess material goods give u happiness but true joy needs to be obtained in a non-material methods

so to that frakking person. I hope u find JOY in your sadist life

Cheers and Happy Monday folks

4 comments:

Chasing Food Dreams said...

Cheer up.. life is a circle... ppl will usually get what they do to others in return... :)

Happy Monday Cherry! :D

CHER-RY said...

Yup babe, u are so right!! Thanks for the words and u have a lovely day too. Hugs :))))

neil said...

I support you! :X

CHER-RY said...

Thank you Nee Lee :)))