Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mud Crab claypot rice

We had this last nite with our dearie friends
it was so awesome, I dreamt about it
and this morning when I woke up, I was still thinking about it

so here u go, a single pic to whet your morning appetite *or afternoon or whenever u r reading this*
tee hee hee
the star wasn't the crab, it was the grains :D

I will post about this yummy dinner soon OK
today is a very very busy day for me...hence these few words only
and weekend is approaching~~~~~

Hope u peeps are having a great week and busy preparing for year end
and all the jingle bells sorta things...
dun eat so much....else other things will be jingly away on your belly
wuahahahahahaha
*yes telling that to meself :P*

signing off....ciao!!!!!

2 comments:

js said...

This was a nice variation from the one we had in Ipoh which had a cleaner after taste. I still like the one in spore where they used glutinous rice!

CHER-RY said...

Singapore which outlet???