Monday, December 05, 2011

Pierre Herme

tee hee hee
I hand-carried this baby all the way
sat inside my YSL bag and I took great care of it until Berr has got no place in my bag
flew in business class
these are really "good-life" macarons

such pretty box :D
but its "good-life" didn't last long
coz it ended in my tummy
when I opened it.....
I breathed a huge sigh of relief
all still in pretty condition
my favourite flavour......ROSE!!!!!

Pierre Herme has got many many other exotic flavours
Flatmate Amy recommended White Truffle and I got it separately in a different plastic packaging
coz the SMELL was so over-whelming
haven't taste it yet

there's even Foie Gras with Figs flavour
such weird ones rite?
I had so much of foie gras in France that I didn't touch it in macarons form
tasting notes...
not that sweet like the other brands
texture was chewy the way I like it
and just enuff fillings :D

in a short while....nom nom nom
all gone into my tummies
for the efforts of carrying them back
yeah it's still worth it

for more info:
www.pierreherme.com

2 comments:

Chasing Food Dreams said...

oo... heard of this macaron so much! have yet to have the chance to try this but ppl say its the best!!

these certainly are the 'good-life' treat!! :0)

CHER-RY said...

Food Dreams: Yeah it's one of the best in town :D wished I could bring back more but then again....very tedious