Friday, February 05, 2010

Breakfast at Straf Hotel, Milan

yesssss cereals are very good for you....
i like to mix em up and have this funny sensation when it pops in your mouth
when it comes to milk.....greedy me alwiz opt for full cream milk
:P *spells FAT*
no...i dun like low fat milk, i dun like soy milk *come on, not for cereals*
and I dun like other weird milk like 75% less fat less watever
fruits pastries and NUTELLA a must have every morning!!!!

JS: "Do u know that u are eating butter flavoured with cocoa on tat thing????"
-__-
but I eat Nutella since I was 3 :P
comfort food :))))))))))))
well wat bout HIM???
it's parma ham and more prosciutto every morning
oh but Italian cold cuts are so nice and yummy and waxy
the fats just melts in your mouth
his fav food -_-"
u say I fat u lagi FAT!!!!!

No comments: