Thursday, June 04, 2009

My Birthday Pressie :)))))))))))

When we touched down in Spore,
checked into the hotel....
JS pulled me to Chanel boutique
pulled as in like really really pulled

once we stepped in....
JS: "Feel free to choose your birthday pressie :)))))"
Monkey lost her mind for 2 secs
I was eyeing this pink limited edition one
but how long can I carry pink without looking weird?

Somehow in the end this Monkey got her dream bag
the Chanel 2.55 flap in limited Lamb skin
then I was choosing between pink *yes again* and beige
white was a No-No
these were also so cute and so me...
JS wanted to give me a bonus and throw in one of the above in addition to my 2.55
the price was half of a 2.55

both of us O_O
so NOT value for money
and it's a LEATHER paperbag
which will sooooo go out of trend next season
30 minutes later...
I skipped out happily hugging the above
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank u Baby :))))))))))))))
which I had been using 2 weeks before my birthday
kakakkakakakakakka

this iconic bag is for keep :))))
apart fr the Birkin...this is the one
YES this is REALLY REALLY AN ICON!!!!

Chanel 2.55 classic
in soft can die Lamb skin
SGD 4,650
www.chanel.com

4 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Awwww... T really sayang you! Such lovely gifts. I think the pink one is really nice!

js said...

monkey also sayang T :) i got a bottle of Richbourg Domaine Romanee Conti 96 for my B'day.....monkey probably went broke after that.....muahahahaha :)

CHER-RY said...

TL: yessssss u are so rite bout the pink one!!! but it's so seasonal T_T

JS: how come they dun have installments on wine purchases?

Tsu Lin + + said...

So sweet the 2 of you!

(Cherry : I don't care much about what's in season or not... :P So don't worry about it, pink will always have a room esp if you match it so well)