Thursday, June 04, 2009

Monkey's Birthday Celebration at Yuzu, The Gardens

oh GAWD!!!! my birthday had passed for like erm...3 weeks?
and the last celebration was on last Sunday
:P

No time to post bout all the makan minum.....
so I shall begin today hence Bangkok's posting had to take a break
*Nee Lee pls dun break me!!*
We had yet to try Yuzu at The Gardens
and so the whole team drove all the way down
to celebrate Monkey's Birthday
Yuzu is famous for their stone grill meat
Salmon on the rock
I sticked to my proper japanese lunch
which was so humongous
pressies time!!!!
dress from H&M which was so ME ME ME ME
*Mommy Jacky just came back fr HK*
and a red Massimo Dutti scarf
very good for my travel
nope...not for office....office is quite warm though the rest said it's like a mortuary
*I have enuff body fat to keep me warm*
but the highlight of all was MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
a HERMES BIRKIN bag
when Jane C brought the pic to the cake shop
the auntie refused to take this order...
Auntie: "I've never done this before....only Louis Vuitton bags."
Jane C: "Can lar auntie...."

Auntie: "Wat bag is this???"
Jane C: "It's a very expensive bag."

Auntie: "Got bag more expensive than Louis Vuitton meh?"
sigh...
Jane C -_-"
dun blame the Auntie...her life revolves around Imbi and her cake shop only.
there's even handles for me to hold
:))))))))))))))))))
Make a wish~~~
My wish is that this cake turn into a REAL limited edition Birkin
*the smallest size in limited white SGD 15,000*
Has my dream come true yet????

everyone: -_- No...it's still a cake....go and cut it quick!!!
Chris da Boss, mommy Jacky, Baby Wei
somebody was showing off his new watch...
yea yea yea...
and we took 5 minutes to figure out how to dismantle this
Thank u team for everything
such a memorable birthday celebration with u guys.

and wat happen to the cake?
it was an ice cream cake and all of us gobbled it up.
well i still have pics for memories
:)))))))))
at least I've own a Birkin for 15 minutes.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yuzu Japanese Restaurant,
T236, 3rd Floor,
The Gardens, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59210 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 2284 7663

2 comments:

licheng said...

the cake...simply precious!

CHER-RY said...

Kindy Chai: yea sayang to eat that ice cream cake..kekeke..is the card there yet??? :))))))))))))