Friday, June 05, 2009

Birthday at Les Amis, Singapore

Les Amis has alwiz been the top restaurant in Singapore
so to keep the novelty, we must not alwiz dine there
kekekekekek yes if u go there too often...
this Monkey will get sien.
so sweet JS organised this dinner with the minum gang
when I said minum....
they seriously minum-ed the goodies
even Sommelier wanted to faint looking at the stuffs they brought

well I suppose this will only happen once in my life to drink those babies.
Bagaholic Tracie in her cheongsam
I lurve this pic
after obtaining the certification of marriage....u also get the certificate to PUKUL
*but nothing beats Si Fu's friend - Jess who pinched like nobody's biz*
Pukul already must sayang sayang back :))))
Si Fu and his apa tengok-tengok look
was this ocean trout on crackers?
forgotten wat was this
Sorry folks, age is catching up
though there's a menu to refer to, the above two were not listed
marinated white asparagus *they were in season*
wrapped with bluefin tuna and a dollop of sevruga caviar
ciabatta wrapped crisyp egg with parma ham, spinach and truffle ragout
the above was my portion minus the truffle ragout
oh my gawd!!!! look at the egg and the thinly sliced parma ham sandwiched in between
original version with the truffle ragout at the bottom
pan seared sole fish with grilled eggplants and ramp leaves risotto
we also had a last minute pasta
really HUGE portion
lurve the french butter here
roasted Berkshire black hog with my fav morel mushrooms :))))))))))
Since I was wearing pink.....I've got the pink Laguoile knife
char grilled black Angust beef entrecote, sauteed romaine lettuce and truffled french fries
I dunno how did they injected the truffles into the fries
PRESSIES TIME!!!!!
someone wanted to share the pressies with me
a limited edition hand made Polo shirt
only 5 pieces in the world
TQ Bagaholic and Si Fu
red HERMES foulard fr J&J
J&J
a RED Mitch & Marc leather box to store my timepieces
this box can take 5
ooOOoooooo
in addition to the watch box was a Christian Dior's Miss Cherie parfum
kekekekkeek
from Doc, Emily, Leanne and Shawn.
tak malu Monkey requesting for more pressies fr JS
"Where ARE my pressiesssss???"
JS: "Calm down calm down............."
out came the cake.....
I am only one year old....kekekekkekeke
quick make a wish!!!
more like wishes~~~
Leanne, Monkey, Bagaholic, J&J Jelina, Emily
Doc, Monkey, JS, Si Fu, J&J James
oh yum!!!!!!!!
hot fr the oven - madelaine~~~~~
terrine of tropical sorbets and melting chocolate beignet
passion fruit and raspberry sorbet
I was so looking fwd to petite four :P
Chef Armin Leitgeb
oh yeah the HIGHLIGHTS of the nite
Sauternes 99
MUSIGNY 1990, limited ed no: 05766 *sudah beli nombor or not?*
Richebourg Leroy 1995
Clos St Dennis 1988
Bonne Mares 2000
and lastly a St Vivant 2001 *faints*
not to forget KRUG 1990 - my fav bubbly

we were drinking like emperors n empresses that nite
all the RARE wines
thank u so much folks for the wines
Em & Doc
Leanne wanted a "cool" shot
Happy Family shot
J&J James & Jelina are very photogenic
this one can only do apa tengok-tengok pose
and bcoz it was my BIRTHDAY he had to pose NORMAL
*but abnormal according to his standad*
more petit four...
different flava of chocolates
I crave for this - caneles :)))))))))
Thank u to JS and Si Fu for organising
I had an outrageous time with the WINES!!!
Oh my gawd....the wines~~~~
Les Amis
1 Scotts Road, Shaw Centre,
Orchard Road, Singapore.
Tel: +65 6733 2225
www.lesamis.com.sg

No comments: