Monday, June 08, 2009

Birthday lunch at Pu Tien, VivoCity

Pu Tien is a lil gem hidden inside Food Republic of VivoCity
*well I will blog about Food Republic when I find time :P*

a standalone restaurant inside Food Republic
neat huh?
Since it was my birthday so I get to dine it my way :P
Pu Tien has multiple sauces on the table for u to choose from
to start off with....
we had Ice Bitter Gourd
served with honey...extremely crunchy with a refreshing taste
and of coz the bitter length but I lurve this.
oh yea it's raw
I forgot wat was this :P
I think it was eel
drunken cockles.....
really really good with hidden cili padis inside.
fried "Hing Wa" beehoon
with lotsa clams innit
very good wok hei
dun be fooled by its color.
WE CAME FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my GAWD


DEEP FRIED PIG TROTTER with PEPPER
extremely crunchy
only SGD 3.80 per piece!!!!
I wished I could have more but someone's eyes was giving me the warning/alarming look
:(((((((((((
wait gimme a moment of silence.....
to reminiscence the taste, crunchiness, the flavour of spices innit,
the tendon and gelatin of the trotter....
........................
.........................
............................
..............................
..........................
...................
oh HEAVEN!!!!

Si Fu....can u courier this to me..
it's extremely painful to look at the pics.
spinach cooked in century eggs and salted egg yolk
so sinful but delicious.
kailan with beancurd
very vegetarian, not my type :P
a different style of lor mee
very tasty
I wouldn't order it on my own coz it looked so uninteresting
JS ordered this pau
which was erm sauteed top bottom? like a gyoza
weird fillings
but the men enjoyed it a lot...

Thank u Si Fu Lawrence for buying Monkey this yummylicious lunch
definitely worth the trouble to go all the way to VivoCity.
:))))))))

next time we gasak only the trotter lar..other things dunnit.
hehehhee

Readers, the amount of food above
were consumed by only 3 pax.
we were cows!!!!

Please do take a moment to visit its website and check out its menu...
next time I wanna try the prawns and crabs...oh yum!!!

Pu Tien
#03-01B, 1 Harbourfront Walk,
VivoCity, Singapore 98585,
Tel: +65 6376 9358
www.putien.com

No comments: