Monday, June 04, 2012

Prada Saffiano Lux Tote


isn't the color so candy lolly-liked?
this was my latest bag purchase back in end March in Vienna, Austria

so I've been without a new bag for the past 2 months!!! *April and May*
bravo bravo...it's a feat coz I have finally moved out from the jinx of one new bag each month

it started out with an iphone cover at the boutique
that was the initial mission 
then my eyes darted to the arrays of merchandise in Spring colors


while the credit card transaction was goin thru for the iphone cover, Monkey selected a Peonia colored name card holder
-_-"
I was grinning to the Sales Associate and she had to do another transaction
:P


u know it's a dangerous game to wait inside such a nice boutique
or maybe it's just their tactics to take their own sweet time processing the transaction
giving us shoppers more time to browse..


and from a small tiny iphone cover purchase to name card holder
I landed myself this bag
:D:D:D
yeah I know...I sooo hate myself too :P
Lurve this color so much I even had my nails painted in it :D:D:D
and now I m suppressing myself fr the urge to get any bags
let's see how long this can last...I've broken the record of 2 months :)))))

I think I need a new hobby/interest
let's not even suggest jewelries ok???


5 comments:

May Ng said...

I almost bought a Ferragamo bag in this color - light blue too haha

Btw, what do you think of the colors of the LV Epi leather range?

I love the citrusy lemon epi so much, and also there are a few shades of blue! All the colors are so gorgeous :))) If these colors were available during my trip to Italy last year, I would have bought it !

hahaha perhaps it's time to plan for another trip to Europe :p

boo_licious said...

Happy Belated Birthday and great colour for the bag. Love the matching nails. Definitely means spring is here.

CHER-RY said...

May: Yeah I lurve all the colors spectrum too. Recently we did a case study on their product merchandising, the citron color were created to stop anyone and kill!!!
Turquoise is beautiful too. Yup looks like time to plan another one as the euro is dropping. I've just booked my tickets :)))

Boolicious: Hello :) Hope u are well there. :))) Thanks for the wishes. Spring is here and almost gone, we are now very ready for summer...hehehehehe. Time flies huh?

May Ng said...

Cherry : uh? what an intriguing case study!
I had no idea that citron color is perceived to stop anyone and kill?!

If I had all the money in the world, I would probably buy one in every rainbow color :D Oh,one can only dream..hehehe

Yeap, when I went to Italy last yr, the Euro exchange rate was 4.26!! Boo Boooo!

hahaha you're a hardcore "shopaholic"/ "bagaholic" :D

CHER-RY said...

May, u can plan another one now...go quick!!! :)))))