Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life lately....

Sorry....
I've gone "dark" last week due to work
dark as in really disconnected fr the cyber world
-_-


all is well now,
u'll get back ur morning reads soon
:)))))))


weekend had been a hectic one,
also needed sometime *a lot of time* to re-charge my battery


how funny age does to everyone....
gone were the days where I can stay up late and still looked like a daisy the next morning
goodbye to energetic me, when I can work non-stop for the entire week without sleep
sayonara to my drinking session.....coz I can't drink and eat like I used to
and most of all my poor brain!!!!!
I can't absorb as fast as it used to......
sigh...


my only regret now, not taking up my Masters Degree 4 years ago
when I was so passionate and determined *I even met up the professor for consultation*
sigh....no point living in regrets
or worry bout the future
always appreciate PRESENT
that's why it's called present = gift





2 comments:

May Ng said...

Cherry: Very well said :)

CHER-RY said...

Thanks May. You have a lovely week there :)