Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Lu Ai & Su San's Birthday

beautiful sunset huh? :))))))
we already put the "snowflakes" lights out on the balcony
wow it's already December......
2010 is almost gone >_<
some lights on the mirror to give it a festive mode :P
heheheheh
2 weekends ago we celebrated 2 important birthdays....stretched almost a month apart
well wat to do...these days everyone is so busy and ain't easy to arrange a day where everyone can just sit down, have dinner and spend time together
Monkey bought partay packs....
it's very christmassy....but hey everyday is a celebration
I knew my friends are soooo gonna strangle me...coz I made them wear it
and snap pic
and post it on my blog
:P
starter of deep fried prawn paste on bread
forgot to snap pic of its Thai dip
Lu Ai, Connie & Carol
I can't see me eyes.....
but lotsa wrinkles....these few weeks had been a stressful one
physically & mentally & emotionally
I'll check for white hair later....kekekekee
aragula salad with balsamic + grapes
pssttt dearie friends...u all just wanted the other recipe not this one right?
I bought 2 packs of aragula...but like so lil only....
thank gawd this one was enuff to feed everyone.....:))))
and I made everyone....... hehehehehehehehehe.....
Connie & Su San
the lady killers fr Shinjuku
and for once we bcame ninjas....
good to let ur hair down sometimes :P
Carol & Lu Ai
and Monkey styled them in mis-matched colors :P
I have a feeling that I'll be receiving calls/SMS asking for pics to be removed later :D
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic and sauteed prawns pasta
U like the plate? it's so Sicilian
only at Maxwell & Williams
grilled Wagyu Beef
u have the medium part, the chunky sweet juicy bone and the medium done bits
different variety to cater to different palate.
served with ponzu sauce....which I forgot to snap pic :P
this piece of meat was done to perfection.....yum yum

Ass Kickin Vonne, u missed this!!!!!!
and we finished the whole rib bone + meat
JS was amazed :P
Yes we all can really eat so u should be happy....it shows that we enjoy ur food :D
wagyu fat fried rice...yeah all the fats collected during the grilling process......were used to fry rice
despite everyone being stuffed....we whacked it all done :D
his Tarte Tartine got better and better...so practice makes perfect :))))
I suspect it was not enuff lar......*smack lips*
next time make one tarte tartine for each person.....
sharing is alwiz ain't enuff :D
commercial tiny cute lil cakes
everyone said this was not the yummy part of the dinner
sorry lar gals....next time I will get him to bake a cake....so u'll have a 100% perfectly yummy dinner :P
however cakes are a must have for birthdays.....symbol mar...
Lu Ai said, she made this!!!!!!
ahem more like u ATE it
group pic
birthday gals cutting their mini cakes
okie lar..to be fair...since I prepared it...I will join u all
I think we all still looked like back in Unihostel
right right right?
who's who yea?
Monkey, Carol, Su San, Lu Ai, Connie

Connie looked so exasperated....
like when can I get outta this?????

however we failed to get the chef to wear this...
eh chefs do wear hat right? and sometimes eye protection when they cook...
so u should have worn it Mr. JS!!!!!
Happy Birthday Su San & Lu Ai
sweet and best wishes to both of ya

Good luck to Su San on her new organisation
and u too Carol.....lemme know once u have settled down
Lu Ai pls arrange for another round of BKT at ur home :D
and Connie I must see ur baby next time :))))))))))

2 comments:

neil said...

Setting up a Christmas tree as well soon? ;)

licheng said...

Too bad I missed it this time, hopefully I'm around for the next gathering and all the great delicious food! (wagyu!!!)