Monday, March 30, 2009

My first Miu Miu :))))))))))))))))

Bagaholic Tracie had alwiz wanted to bring me to Queen of Bagaholic's place
and finally last week we did!!!!

made appointment at 11am
and despite slight hangover Monkey woke up early...
then Bagaholic Tracie zoomed past Marriott, picked Monkey up
and we zoomed happily to St. Martin's Drive.

Ding Dong!!!!
when the door was opened
......................
......................
......................
HALLELUJAH!!!

the 1st thing I blurted out was
"Oh MY GAWDDDDD"

Bagaholic Tracie: "Calm down Cherry......"
and started to pat my back as my breathing were short and fast
hands were trembling
legs were heavy

but that didn't last long....
coz I was browsing through the collection like a mad woman after that.
and I got this Miu Miu
but in off white colour
WHITE IS SOOOO SPRING!!!
WHITE IS EVERYWHERE!!!!
sorry folks, I couldn't find pics of this bag in off white
also available in black
but I already have so many black bags
isn't it a pretty???
with a removable strap
also available in mint green

Miu Miu RN0569
Spring Summer 2009
soft calf leather and I got it at a steal!!!
:)))))))))))))))))))))
after much calculation I've saved RM 1,500

I lurve my new Miu Miu
Thank u Bagaholic Tracie :D
I wanna go there again!!!!!!
*and she got a pair of Christian Louboutin :))))))))))*

www.miumiu.com

No comments: