Tuesday, March 17, 2009

El Cerdo, Changkat Bkt Bintang

it was a lazy Sunday morning....
reservation was made for 12 pm,
>.<
Monkey woke up at 11am....rubbing her eyes
"Oh NO!!!! I'm gonna be late!!"

while JS already stepped outta door at 6.30am for his 18 holes with the boys
yes on a Sunday -_-

rushed to shower
zoomed to Hilton to get I Ching
then scurried my way to Bukit Nanas to get Si Fu & Bagaholic fr church
drove like mad woman to Changkat Bukit Bintang
parked my flirt mobile right SMACK in front of El Cerdo.
Monkey & I Ching

phewww and the above activities got me awake!!!
but my stomach was still sleeping
zzzzZZZZZzzzziiiinnnkkkkkkkkzzzzzzzzz
yeah I know having the above for breakfast was truly a standard of its own
selection of cuts fr Spain
Bagaholic Tracie & Si Fu Lawrence
according to Si Fu it's never too early for wine
*pssttt 99% of my pics featuring u were alwiz with the wine glass*
selection of signature sausages of El Cerdo
we lurve the bacon wrapped crispy sausage :)))))
pork shoulder marinated for 48 hours
it was super tender
my favourite crispy pork knuckle wrapped in crispy bacon
didn't I tell u this place serves only pork????
there were crispy crackling on top
with the knuckles wrapped with crispy bacons
I was digging all the bones
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Munchy ate very lil
"why aren't u eating????"

I didn't know he was waiting for the ultimate dish to arrive
since we had so much of pork,
we only ordered half a piglet
roasted suckling pig fr Spain
*Munchy was waiting for this one*
Munchy & Wei Nee
see the sparkles in his eyes? almost in tears already when he saw his suckling pig

Hyperactive Wei Nee joined us after 2 hours in the gym
this laydee is so discipline...
4 times weekly, more cun than MAS flying to Zurich.
Bagaholic Tracie had the honour to cut the suckling pig with a plate of coz
it's so crispy on the skin and soft on the inside u can cut it with a plate!!!
"Are u ready???"
WHAM PAAAM PAAANG!!!!
Ta-DA!!!!
El Cerdo~~~~Munchy's favourite till he wanna be their ambassador
hmmmm, u have to look like a cute piggy first.

I'm gonna bring JS here again for the crispy knuckles..
aaaAAAAAAaaaaaaa
Read bout my previous outing *here*

El Cerdo
Nose to Tail Eating
43 & 45, Changkat Bukit Bintang,
50200 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: +603 2145 0511
www.elcerdokl.com

No comments: