Sunday, February 25, 2007

Gong Xi Gong Xi, Ang Pow come come

CNY come and go *well going to go*
we feasted like kings & queens,

come to think of it,
I'm not so excited over CNY,
like it used to,
when I was a lil gal.

New dresses from 1st day till chap goh mei,
ang pows here n there,
sweets, yummy food, and more junk food,
also the time to gamble.

Those were the days,
now it's spent catching up with frenz,
long lost relatives,
popping fr all corners of the world.
damn he's soooo darn cute...melts everytime he calls me...jie jie..
my lazy pooch *just like the owner*
both of us ate & zzzzzz most of the time
Whatever I ate,
she had her share,
Whenever I zzZZzzz,
she'll be sleeping near my feet.

Monkey & my anime sister, Angie aka Choyuki *her anime name*
she's only 15,
will be sitting for the ever important SPM this year.
Everything that I did,
she's 10 times more competitive & better.

an anime freak,
musician, genius, maths freak,
and my gaming partner.

particularly living in an anime world...
I can never ever beat her in any PS2 games..
without using cheats...hahaha

already has 2 anime books under her belt,
will venture into game design *faints*
aiyo, can u choose a more realistic career path???
Jessie my cousin, choyuki, serious dadddy hugging the pooch, and just awake mommy *just like me*

Taken before I went for my reunion dinner,
I have to wake the household *it was 7pm*
gather them to snap a pic...
choreographed them...
they were so unenthusiastic...
unlike a camera whore like me which is a good thing.

Life's back to normal,
after the holiday season....
sis busy catching up with her assignments,
I think/confirm she will graduate with distinction/honours before she's 21 lar.

"wanna go head to head in another round of WRC??"
"Don't kacau!! I'm trying to solve this hypothesis!!"
>_< and went to complained to mom on how un-sporting she is!!!
JS got back yesterday, and already at the course today..
You not sakit one meh???
Playing 27 holes everyday for the past 9 days????
while monkey still slothing at home,
sipping my krug.....
listening to norah jones...
all glued to my comfy sofa...*yawn*
I lurve to enjoy my sunday afternoon this way...
I painted this when I was 16....dad dugged my old paintings & framed them up recently
and this one when I was very much younger...as u can see the strokes were very childish and not daring at all!!!! and the colours were so so wrong!!! Heeeee, luff all u want.

I haven't been painting for years....
and I still owe JS a few paintings,
which I promised last year.

I am such a procastinator.
Hmmm, next CD pls...
and refill my champagne.

aaaaa....beautiful Sunday.

No comments: