Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Enchanted Maze Garden, Arthurs Seat

wrong camera setting hence the "blue-ish" col
JS is not gonna approve the above pic

the best time to visit maze garden would be from mid Feb till April
when the flowers are at its best
and plenty of SUN.
after tweaking the Leica
forgotten which magic button I've clicked the settings were back to normal
little statues of fairies were everywhere
I wanna be a fairy :)))))
inspired by Botticelli whom first painted the Birth of Venus
yep Venus was born in Cyprus fr the foam of the sea
*I've blogged about it sometime ago :P*
main attraction here was the maze
Monkey never been inside a maze before...-_-
are u amazed? :P
I was so prepared to be lost in here
I Ching my partner in crime was skeptical about goin in
or just prollie not as adventurous
in the end both of us were drowned in giggles trying to find our way out
I feel like a small lil monkey in here
so tiny and narrow
just like the scene in Harry Potter
if u are suffering from claustrophobia...better dun try

Enchanted Maze Garden
55 Purves Road,
Arthurs Seat, Mornington
Tel: +61 3 5981 8449
www.enchantedmaze.com.au

2 comments:

neil said...

what if someone went in and really cannot find the way out? is there an emergency rescue team available? heheheee

CHER-RY said...

Nee Lee: There is no rescue team nee lee. I suppose no idiots got lost before...kekekek. u wanna be the 1st? :P