Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Gastropub Food & delis

I-forgot-wat's-the-name PUB at Camden Market
*will blog about it next*
trust me....u won't wanna walk into one for good food.
moreover it's opened early in the morning!!!
U got to be thinking....this PUB has yet to close since last nite.
hahahahaha
But I was sooooo hungry and sooo deprived of breakfast
*namely bacon + eggs*

and it's freezing outside.
my english breakfast!!!
GBP 5.90

but it's too early for beer.
:P
this is how Monkey looked like when she's waiting for her food!!!
the "tam chiak" look.
:P
My long awaited Shepherd Pie!!!!
at another Gastropub in Windsor.
I forgot the price.
looked at the creamy perfectly mashed potatoes,
and the juicy meat with beans.

I pushed aside all the cheese on top...
cheese used here can put Pizza Hut to shame.
*I can't remember the last time I went to Pizza Hut*

Shepherd Pie
aaaAAAaaaaa this is wat Comfort Food about.
JS had deep fried scampis with chips
yeah very good food in a PUB full of botak men with huge belly downing pints and pints of beer.
Another place I lurve to go for quick bites
Pret a Manger
currently available in US, UK, HK & Spore.

go to their website here
http://www.pret.com
or this one....
EAT.

It's an awesome place with great quality food.
esp their bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich
I had their awesome root soup *forgot to snap pic*

I forgot the price as well.
dun ask me.

Location: everywhere in London
http://www.eat.co.uk
John Lewis is a departmental store...
yeah who will come here to grab a bite huh?
I had a yummy juicy thick slab of steak
actually it's a steak sandwich on toasted sourdough with grilled portobello mushroom
served with seasonal leaves + excellent balsamic vinegar
GBP 8.50
this was the much anticipated hot salt beef sandwich with american mustard sauce
GBP 6.95

The Bistro,
Third Floor, John Lewis,
Oxford Street.
http://www.johnlewis.com

No comments: