Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday IZANI

Yes...I'm a bad friend...it's not that I forgot *I did SMS u kan*
Blame it on the workload, the tight programmes I had for the past few days, the stupid KL haze...
yes blame it on everything except me being a procastinator.

I just wanna say how much I appreciate our friendship for the past 3 years...
that you are such a super nice lovey dovey friend,
who shares so much with me esp on...

high fashion,
the colour pink!!!
shopping...shopping....SHOPPING.....
sexay chicks,
good yummy tasty fattening food,
bumming around in the office...
worked like mad ppl when tight period calls...
esp the dreaded BUDGET meeting when finance dep thinks the company revolves around them...
Thank you for..
asking me out for lunch every single day,
eventhough I refused u at times...*a lot of work lar friend*
makes me smile during my down time,
listened to all my whinings, problems, bitching bla bla bla...
entertained me with silly dirty hilarious jokes,
melts my heart with your dimpled smiles,
teman-ed me during the lonely ERL rides,
slut dancing with me all the time during parties...
smiled with me, bitched with me, gila-gila with me and even cried with me.

So my best fashion buddy....
you are one year older, one year wiser,
so don't be so notti ya!!!
may all your dreams come true as you walk this wonderful journey.

Know that I'll be as crazy and as notti as always for you!!!!
MUAKS....

No comments: