Thursday, September 21, 2006

-_-'

Really sweating man...
flight at 2.15 noon...BUT
This time, I'm all packed..
double checked my list for the-dunno-how-many-times..
collected my laundry,
packed all my golfing gear,
did my nails,
bubble wrapped the champagnes,
the mooncakes, the sweets, the salamis, the mascorpone,
already decided what to wear for dinner with which shoes...
dumped all the above into my luggage bags,
and YET...
I'm still sweating...

Did I forget anything else??? oh yes..the pressies...
JS bought an Audemars Piguet watch and I got a calf leather watch box for the ROYAL HIGHNESS

We are goin to see HIS MOM!!!
GUGUGUGUGUGUUGUGUGUGU
and it's her birthday...stress man..
I need to make an impression on our first meeting on her big day...
I'm soooooo gonna screw up!!

JS is such a darl and got her the SUPERB nice Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Series for her!!!
WAHHHHHH!!!!
I don't mind having 10 sons like you baby!!!

I can buy tonnes of Gucci bags, spend it on Armani, get a few pairs of Manolos and Jimmy Choos, have as many dresses as I want from Diane Von Furstenburg and the astounding Autumn/Winter 06 range fr Karl Lagerfeld.........*sigh*
mooncakes fr Shangri-la

No comments: