Thursday, September 07, 2006

storm is coming fr south west...taken fr Menara Maxis.
Weather's been like this every evening. So I've been missing my regular swim in the afternoon.
Isn't it nice to zzZZzzz and gain some fat at home? I need some THINSPIRATION to get THIN.....FAST!!!!.but it's a bit too late...

HOW AM I GONNA FIT NICELY AND EDGY IN DANIEL YAM THIS SATURDAY????

I need a backup plan...
perhaps a new dress?
hide my body?
starve myself for 2 days?
NOoooooOOOOOoooooo

Anyway, last nite's dinner was great....with galfriends and UCP
Sexay superlicious Nida and monkey
I wished I could follow her to Germany this week for a month!!!!! bliss......
too occupied to get flowers, so I made arrangement fr what-I-have-in-the-fridge
foie gras on brioche bread with truffles shavings
antipasti, mushrooms with spanish white onions
Last minute in the menu, Kadazan dish (raw fish with bittergourd, chilies, shallots and lime)
Greek Salad *thanks to Veeny Hadjimilti*Solid Japanese Capsicum and Roma Tomatoes fish soup
Slurping on it!!
the only dish I enjoyed the most for the nite....thai basil linguine
Paella....tasted EXACTLY like those in SPAIN!!! *i dunno how he did it!!!*
Homemade Tiramisu with lotsa cognac in it!!! kekekeke
wash down with berries and pralines from Roche
HAS was teaching us how to pronounce the wines correctly....I just know how to drink them!!
UCP got soooo intoxicated and entertained us with his *boobies* stories!!!
We luffed till I almost puke!!!
and I have to send them off...
as usual....the cleaning and tidying up (plus cooking) done by JS....*thank u baby, muaks*
YM, my best friend sent me this pic last nite,
where was I looking at?
Must be some hunk passing by...

and on Tuesday,
he surprised me with this!!!
in my INBOX.
a so called surprise gift....

and gave me a headache at the same time.
I'm due to start my new job on 1st Oct....

KOH/YENCHINGMS 18OCT KUL SYD

AF TRAVEL SDN BHD   DATE OF ISSUE: 05SEPT2006
UNIT OL-03 BANGUNAN MING    AGENT INITIAL: KT
JALAN BUKIT NANAS   AMADEUS REF NUMBER: 
50250 KUALA LUMPUR
TEL   : 603 2078 0808
FAX   : 603 2078 8855
PASSENGER(S):                              TICKET NUMBER(S):
KOH/YENCHINGMS                             
LIM/JUSUNGTERRYMR                          
DATE   FLIGHT INFO    FROM       TO         DEP   ARR  TRAVEL INFO
---------------------------------------------------------------
18OCT
MALAYSIA AIRLI KUALA LUMPUR SYDNEY 0955 1950 DURATION
WED  MH 141  I      KLIA       KINGSFORDSMITH            7:55
       BUSINESS CLASS TERMINAL M     TERMINAL 1    NON STOP
       NON SMOKING
       BOEING 777-200/200ER
       RESERVATION CONFIRMED
UPGRD RSVN MH/REF: RK2VLL CONFIRMED SEAT: 04JK

I do not know how to react to this....
this is what happens when you
FORGOT
to tell your
boyfriend that u've got a new job!!!!
*actually I wanna surprise him....duh...fail big time*

One week in Sydney....
how many days of unpaid leave I have to apply???
What will my new boss say??????
what if there's buying to do at that period??
and I have to go to Europe for it???
What if there's a huge launch/fashion show/stores opening/
annual marketing review????

GAG!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear..found new job?? n flying again...bear to leave ur darling...aha..wat u will be doin...make sure u stay long n earn more b4 another long break...haha...spring in aust...so can enjoy shopping...wuhahaha...take k...hugz..meechuen

licheng said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. Enjoy reading it very much! =D